Joining EOSA provides access to Members-only information, puts you in a position to understand and get involved with the latest regulatory developments, and provides an excellent way to network with industry peers.
Becoming an EOSA member provides value in many different ways:
- Access to our Member News section, which has the latest regulatory updates affecting EO, along with hepful interpretations of those updates.
- Presentations on a variety of Technical, Regulatory, and Safety topics, as well as other industry issues. These presentations are performed in-person at our EOSA General Membership meetings, and are also contained in our Members Only section for later referece.
- Technical papers from our expert members on topics such as Considerations for Sterilizing Battery-Powered Devices and Exposure Assessment Methods for Ethylene Oxide
- An active group of peers in the EO Sterilization industry to network with.
Please use the links below to find out more about EOSA membership. If you have any questions or want to join EOSA, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!
- Benefits of EOSA Membership
- EOSA Dues Structure and New Member Form
- View Recent EOSA Accomplishments Here